FitbIt is rolling out A mannequin new agencyware replace to Sense and Versa 3 smartwatches. The minor replace provides standing indicators, outdoors practice mode And in addition brings bug fixes For every watches.
The mannequin new standing indicators will notify you Everytime your system’s battery is critically low And additionally will Permit you to understand when the ‘Do not disturb’ or ‘sleep mode’ settings are fliped on. As properly as, an indicator Can additionally Inform you whether or not your smartwatch is related to your telephone.
These indicators will seem On The very Greater of the clock face Everytime you flip In your system’s display. To level out standing indicators on or off, open the Settings app > Current and change subsequent to Status indicators.
Secondly, the replace brings outdoors practice mode Inside the Exercise app That permits you To hint outdoors actions Similar to kayaking and snowboarding.
Under are The discharge notes for The latest Fitbit OS 5.3 replace:
- Status indicators In your smartwatch Permit you to understand Everytime your system’s battery is critically low, the Do not disturb or sleep mode setting is on, or your system Isn’t related to your telephone.
- Use the outdoors practice mode Inside the Exercise app To hint outdoors actions like kayaking, snowboarding, and extra.
- This launch consists of bug fixes And enhancements.
The Fitbit OS 5.3 replace is progressively rolling out to Fitbit Sense and Fitbit Versa 3 clients and It is anticipated To Obtain all clients Inside The approaching weeks, The agency said in a submit on the group boards.
To replace your smartwatch to The latest OS mannequin:
- Open the Fitbit app
- In The very biggest-left nook, choose your profile
- Select your system picture
- If an replace Is out there, a pink Update button will seem, simply faucet on it